The Transparency Caucus
* Promoting transparency in all institutions of the federal government, including Congress, by making the work of government available to the public on the Internet.
* Maximizing the openness of government and participation by the people.
* Preventing and rooting out corruption and the appearance of corruption.
* Fostering improved oversight of government decisions and actions.
* Reducing opportunities for and occurrence of waste, fraud and abuse in all branches of the government.
* Developing standards for openness, transparency and accountability.
* Providing a forum where concerns about transparency may be raised.
* Promoting the education of members of Congress and their staff on transparency-related issues.